Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Vodou

      I mentioned the Vodou symbol of a Veve in the post of abstract symbolism earlier this week. While I focus on Hermetic ideas in other posts I would like to take a brief moment here to mention a forum I came across recently that is an effective heuristic for discovering more a bout a tradition that has a strong presence to this day all over the world.

A reedit user aptly monikered "Anthropology_nerd" does a wonderful "Ask Me Anything segment" Including extensive tought-out answers Here. They also recommend a large book available Here.

Though a lengthy review of vodou and the practice's relation to other concepts on this blog are not in the works, as the blog grows and I become more interested in further content It will receive more consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment